Dear Doc: Thank You For Letting God Work Through Your Hands
“Dear Doc Thank You Letting God Work Through Your Hands” is a gratitude and prayerful reminder filled colouring and quotes book for all ages. It is a simple yet powerful reminder of the blessings that we are bestowed with and of the love that we all carry within.
God cannot be physically present everywhere as we’d imagine it so he appears in many forms as Doctor’s, Miracle worker’s, Healer’s, Therapist’s, Care Giver’s… they are all but gods extended hands that touch us in times of extreme pain and help aid the healing that is so badly needed.
Pain and suffering are inevitable parts of life, physical suffering via ailments and diseases is just another form of we being called to radical acceptance, deepen self-love and awaken to truly embrace life for whatever it is. To develop deeper human connections, to learn to love and give more profoundly, to finally have respect for life in whatever form it found us and find ways to be grateful for what all it gives us continually.
This book is a deep gratitude and reminder of certain life altering moments when god showed up in different forms and touched our lives profoundly. It comes with tender art from the heart, small reminder messages as thank you to the beloved, the ultimate creator, god who is the ultimate healer and the guiding force behind all his extended hands such as doctors and energy workers that do his work in this world.
Love and healing are the energies being called forth through the pages of this book, allow yourself to feel the ease and the release, surrender and let the divine flow into you and through you. May your art heal your own heart and being from deep within. Bring out all the possible colours and let your heart paint.
About this item:
- 35+ Illustrated PAGES of calming, and satisfying single-sided colouring
- 2 BONUS letters in the end to encourage writing letters by hand & gratitude practice
- EASY to carry size at 8.5 x 11 paperback format.
- Perfect companion or gift when visiting your doctor or health care professional, for hospital visits, for paying it forward, for times when you feel a little low, rainy days and days of silent meditative & prayerful conversations with self
- VARIETY of colouring pages which you can colour using whatever art materials you like – crayons, coloured pencils, gel pens, inks and most markers
- Coloring is a very healing and mindless form of meditation
- Restore your sense of being grateful for whatever is
- Single sided coloring pages so the colors won’t bleed through
- Give the gift of coloring and calm, it could be the healing balm ♥
Makes A Very Thoughtful Gift
If you’re looking a colouring book, this gratitude and inspiration filled book, which is prayerful and has beautiful real life moments and concepts brought to life with illustrations and quotes will work miracles for you. It is a motivational, meditative and mess-free way to engage in arts for all ages. Get closer to your self and the power that runs your life via this book and its messages that the art and words evoke in each of its pages.
Inside you will discover 35+ real life moments, healing and aliments, medical professionals and moments of miracles, calming drawings and motivational messages such as:
1. God is the ultimate healer
2. Medical professionals, Doctors, Shamans and all caregivers are human too
3. People overcoming life situations with faith and helping one another
4. Healing is an art of the heart that comes from the beyond
5. God, Angels, Divine messengers show up in various human forms all the time.
It would make an ideal present, a token of love, support and inspiration for anyone who is either suffering with any ailment, battling any disease, to express gratitude for anyone who is in a medical or care giving profession, or anyone who needs a little more inspiration, faith and motivation or is seeking some divine intervention in their lives. It is a perfect gift idea for Doctors Day, World Health Day, Get well soon, Speedy recovery, hospital visits, elderly home visits, for children to learn about compassion and care giving, for self-reflection, Birthdays, Christmas, Occasions, Congratulations & more.
Inviting you to this growth filled meditative communion with all that is via the medium of this books art and messages.
I have heard “Prayer is when we speak to god and meditation is when god talks back to us” May it be so. May this book become as meditative, present, and experientially revealing life’s incredible mysteries for you as it is for me too. This work is not my doing, it is a happening and I share it with you. Thank you for picking this book, am truly grateful and honoured to share this time with you. Until we meet in person someday, am holding you in my loving prayers just like you are holding this book in your warm hands today. Enjoy the creations.
“Drop down 1 floor from your head to your heart, that is where all true healing will start” – neha
Author + Illustrator: Neha Lohia